Lamborghini Huracan – new models coming soon
Great news for all the Lamborghini Huracan fans out there, the company has just announced that it would be expanding its range. Also revealed was the brand’s plan to produce at least five different Huracan models in the coming years.
Those of us who have always dreamt of owning a Lamborghini could finally be seeing that dream come true. With so many Lamborghinis on the market, buying one couldn’t be any easier. Although Lamborghini’s are very expensive and to afford one you would have to sell your car, they are definitely worth it.
Currently three Lamborghini Huracan models are on sale.
- Type: V10 IDS (NO MPI), Air Intake by BMC
- Displacement: 5,204 cm³ (317.6 cu.in.)
- Maximum power: 620 CV (456 kW) @ 8,250 RPM
- Maximum torque: 570 Nm (419 lbft) @ 6,500 RPM
- Engine management system: MOTEC M182 (9 position Traction Control)
The announcement of LP580-2 will bring the total number of Huracan’s to four.
The announcement doesn’t really come as a surprise. During the vehicle’s development the brand revealed that Huracan would be their most flexible car to date.
What the new model is going to look like isn’t clear yet however we can definitely expect it to be very luxurious and fast.
We are looking forward to the new Lamborghini Huracan, are you? Let us know as we would love to hear your thoughts on the topic.
For more articles about awesome cars look through our blog and you’ll definitely find something you’ll enjoy.
- Published On : 3 years ago on December 18, 2015
- Author By : James
- Last Updated : June 2, 2017 @ 3:23 pm
- In The Categories Of : Sport
- Tagged With : Lamborghini Huracan